View all scheduled course dates
Fee: $325 + tax
CEU Value: 0.7
This one-day course will provide an overview of techniques used to effectively identify and address problems in a wastewater collection system that can lead to sanitary sewer overflows.
• Causes of sanitary sewer overflows
• Flow monitoring techniques
• Building and CCTB inspection
• Smoke and dye testing and modern operation and maintenance technique
• What is infiltration and inflow?
• Controlling Infiltration & Inflow
• Inspecting and testing collection systems
• Inspection of manholes
• Inspections and use of television etc.